Jool is an Open Source SIIT and NAT64 for Linux.
- The most mature version is 4.1.5.
- 4.0.9 is soon going to be deprecated.
- The second release candidate for version 4.2.0 is also available now.
Due to a temporary resource shortage, the project’s development has slowed down to essential maintenance. No new features are expected to be developed during the first half of 2021 (at least), but bugfixing and support will remain active.
Version 4.1.5 has been released. Changelog:
- #340: Patch several joold bugs.
- #345, #354: Improve some documentation. (Includes a Cheat Sheet.)
- #350: Remove
The second release candidate for version 4.2.0 is also available. Changelog:
As a reminder, here’s the MAP-T documentation: